Remote B2B Sales Associate
Part-Time or Full-Time
As a remote B2B Sales Associate, your primary responsibilities will be working from your home office to generate leads, build, nurture and maintain an aggressive sales pipeline and acquire new clients monthly to meet quota. Using your consultative selling skills and strong ability to seal the deal, you divide your time between lead follow-up, cold prospecting and pipeline velocity management. Job is to qualify, educate and sell our Client's equipment to managers and C-Level executives in B2B technology and healthcare companies around the world with an emphasis in the U.S. You will be joining a strong and deeply driven sales team in one of the fastest-growing and most productive B2B content marketing agencies in the world.
- A Commitment to Win – You possess consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity – You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical Thinking – You are able to find and synthesize information, ask open-ended questions to uncover problems and apply logic to provide effective solutions and recommendations.
- Strong Focus & Organization – You are able to effectively prepare, prioritize and organize your daily activities to stay on track.
- Confidence in Abilities – You are confident in the strength of your skills and abilities, understand typical sales conversion ratios and maintain a strong positive attitude when deals are lost or fall off. You accept rejection well and quickly move onward and upward to new opportunities.
- Coachability – You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Accountability – You hold yourself accountable by starting your day on time, meeting your activity numbers and monthly sales quotas, and contributing to the sales team’s overall success.
- Strong Communication Skills – You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects in-person as well as virtually via phone and email
- Consistent focus on preparing, prioritizing and organizing your activities
- Maintain high levels of cold calling, prospecting and lead nurturing
- Feed a constant pipeline of new and warm leads to qualify, educate and close
- Be quickly responsive and attentive and nurture leads from your pipeline
- Build trusted relationships with qualified prospects to grow business while weeding out unqualified time vampires. Have understanding “selling vs. convincing” sales approaches
- Follow selling strategy guidelines and prospecting methods provided by our CMO and GM
- Become an expert at presenting Our Services
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Close new deals consistently at or above quota level
- 1-5 years of B2B selling experience
- A 2-4 year university degree
- Strong written proficiency (spelling and grammar)
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Very tech-savvy – excellent computer skills and lofty experience with online search tools and apps, social media, Microsoft Excel and most importantly, activity data logging in a sales CRM
- Ability to work remotely and execute daily responsibilities independently.
- Experience working in the cannabis industry and/or start-up environment is a plus
- Experienced in email marketing with creative cold outreach tactics
- Powerful work ethic
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Monthly salary
- Strong potential for high commissions month to month
- Team & personal monthly bonus potential
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exceptional sales training & on-boarding
- Paid travel opportunities for expos & events
- Comprehensive sales tools and support from management
- Monthly/quarterly sales contents and incentives
BloomKing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. BloomKing, Inc. strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. BloomKing, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.