Social Media & Influencer Marketing
The BloomKing Agency is looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern who is all about staying up to date with social media influencers and creators. While we pride ourselves in having an organic and ethical lead generation services within the B2B Marketing industry. We're also looking for a new team member who can help us identify new opportunities and build our brand awareness through social media channels.
The intern will be working closely with the marketing team to manage relationships with influencer partners on multiple campaigns, do market research around the influencer landscape, and help create engaging content for our website and social channels for B2B marketing. The ideal candidate would be someone who is not afraid to put on different hats and willing to go the extra mile to get a job done.
Your duties as an intern include:
- Identifying social media creators and influencers
- Project management / coordination of all aspects of influencer campaigns
- Oversee communication with creators and influencers with a focus on building relationships, acting as the liaison between the influencer and the team
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest social media trends are
- Helping compile and analyze data on successes of influencer campaigns
- Competitive research and analytics on social media marketing campaigns
- Jumping in on projects as they come!
Reach out to us if you are:
- A social media maven who knows how to manage different social networking sites
- Someone who spends hours on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, keeping tabs on who the rising stars are
- In-the-know when it comes to identifying which cool brands are on social media and what they are doing
- A team person who has awesome communication skills
- Always finding yourself juggling multiple tasks at once (and doing an awesome job at it!)
- Able to work full time this coming fall
This internship is a great way to build experience in the influencer marketing industry. If you are interested, please submit your application and include the following:
- Cover letter
- Links to your social channels
BloomKing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. BloomKing, Inc. strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. BloomKing, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.